Terms and Conditions:
- Stallholders will be required to set up their own stalls, though will be given a table and some chairs, as needed, but all other items needed by the stallholder must be arranged by themselves, such as a table cloth, price tabs, etc.;
- No inappropriate language should be used. Stallholders should remain polite and friendly with all customers;
- We regret that stallholders are not permitted to take photographs or videos on the day;
- Only items agreed on by us should be sold on your stall;
- If you are unable to attend on the day, you must inform us as soon as you can of this by calling 020 7702 7254 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Tayyibun reserve the right to decide the arrangement of stalls;
- Stallholders agree to selling items that are safe for public usage or consumption;
- Tayyibun accept no responsibility or liability for an items that are damaged, lost or stolen before, during or after the event, although we expect a fully safe and secure day/venue;
- Stallholders are responsible for their own stall security and monies for the duration of the day. Ensure you keep your monies on you at all times and do not leave any valuables out of your sight and reach. You may bring a friend or family member along to assist you;
- Promotional materials available at stalls may only relate to the product/service on sale at that stall. Stallholders and their representatives are not permitted to distribute advertising or promotional material beyond their stall area (i.e., walking around the venue and handing out flyers, putting flyers on customers cars, etc.) A breach of these conditions will result in the stallholders being requested to leave;
- Stallholders take responsibility for packing away all tables/chairs/equipment at the end of the day and disposing of all rubbish in the school bins.
On the Day:
Tayyibun Report Day will run from 10.30am to 2.30pm. Stallholders must arrive at the venue by 9.45am sharp for setting up. Upon arrival, all stallholders must report to Brother Ahmed, the Branch Supervisor, or to a member of the Management Team, who will advise on where stalls are to be set up.
Report Day will run until 2.30pm but stallholders will be permitted to make final sales until 2.45pm, should the demand justify this. Stalls should be packed away by around 3pm.
If you need to get in touch, please call 020 7702 7254 or email email@example.com. Jazakumullahukhayran for your participation in this event. We looking forward to seeing you on Saturday in sha Allah!.